Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Impromptu session with Tiffany

I was super nervous.  I just bought basically all new equipment.  For you photographers out there, I got a D700, (my first full frame camera), 50mm 1.4, and 28-70mm 2.8.  I was nervous because I had a two wedding weekend coming up, and I've yet to really play with my new gear.  I took some pictures of Jazz, but she doesn't like to cooperate, and I basically needed a human model.  So my friend Tiffany and I did an impromptu maternity session.  I looooved how the 1.4 worked.  Everything looked like butter.  A little soft and hard to focus though.  But when she works right, she does some amazing things.
It was a short session.. I had a nail appointment to get to, so there aren't a lot of pictures to show.  These were my favorites.


This is what I'm gaga over.  Look at her eyes.  Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs