Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sade & James are ENGAGED!!

I adore fun eshoots, and this was certainly no exception.  As soon as I saw Sade in her cute little outfit, I couldn't wait to start shooting.  How precious is she?  How GORGEOUS are both her & her fiancee, James??  Everything about this shoot, from beginning to end, was utter perfection..  Well, except for the miserable heat & humidity.  It's early March!!  I'm not ready for heat yet!

Well, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  This couple is most definitely swoon worthy.


 Coldstone is their favorite.  We had to go to Coldstone!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing photographer! Way to capture the moments. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs