Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A little album lovin'

I'm so excited.  I just received two more sample albums!!  I couldn't wait to show you.  I'm really, really excited about these two AMAZING products, and I think you will be too!

The first one I wanted to show you is called the "Sierra" Album.  What makes it special?  Only that the cover is METAL!  Yeah, the picture is printed right on this fabulous, thick and sturdy metal.  This particular metal cover is "metallic fade".  You can also get it in "vibrant".


The insides of all the albums I offer are the same (besides the pictures and layout of course).  But all of the albums have thick, cardboard-like paper that the pictures are printed on.  Extremely durable, so no bending or tearing!

This is the second album I have to show you today.  This is called the "Echo" Album.  I think this is my personal favorite because the cover, front and back, are completely 100% customized by Bryan and I.  Want a different pattern?  We have over 100 to choose from.  Want several pictures on your cover on top of a pattern?  You got it!  The possibilites are endless.
The spine can be personalized with whatever you want!
With the Echo Album, you can choose between a canvas or smooth cover.

There is another album that I offer, but apparently I have deleted the pictures off of my computer.  But, if you'd like to see them, all you have to do is hop over to my Facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150111657654888&set=a.420498404887.200987.285105999887&theater
And while you're there, go ahead and click like and say hi!  I'd love to hear from you!

I hope you like the albums as much as I do!!

1 comments:

Ali Green said...

These albums are beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs