Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Donea and Josh's E-shoot

I've been talking to Donea since December about her eshoot.  I couldn't wait because we have the same style and the same taste and SHE LOVES PROPS.  She lives in Atlanta, and was going back home the day after the shoot was scheduled.  Driving through Tampa, I thought the world was coming to an end because the sky was pure blackness.  Lightning was all around me.  I was praying so hard that the shoot was still on, and there would be no rain in sight because there was no re-scheduling.  God heard my prayers.  Thank you, God.
I got there, and not only was it not raining, it was DRY.  Perfect.

I finally got to meet Donea and Josh in person.  Immediately I fell for this couple.  They are beautiful, funny and sweet as pie.  I could photograph them all day, every day. 

If you want to learn about this amazing park, look up Edward Medard Park in Plant City.  So amazing!!
Setting up for this shot, I'm climbing a steep hill, camera in hand, and I feel I'm losing my balance.  Lean forward, to the right, to the left...  I'm losing it!  I'm losing it!!  And then I fell.  Of course my camera comes before myself, so I do my best to save it in the split second it takes for me to eat dirt.  I was laughing hysterically, I think Donea and Josh felt more embarrassment for me.  I wanted to die....  but I got the shot I wanted!

I realized that Donea has a Doppleganger, but I couldn't put my finger on it until I got home.  A mix between Norah Jones and Rachel Weisz.  Right!?!
My favorite story of the day.  As I'm shooting, Donea whispers to Josh "Tell me a secret."  Josh says, "I'm not wearing underwear."  We all crack up laughing hysterically, and Donea looks at him and says "you know that's going on her blog."  Donea, you know me so well.  :)
Utterly gorgeous.
Going on picnics and reading are two hobbies of theirs, so how perfect to capture that for their pictures.
Cards from the game they play: Scrabble Slam
If you want to know the couple, this picture explains them so well.
Best eyes.  Ever.
Donea is so crafty, she handmade the quilt.  I want to be her.
Josh is a fabulously talented artist.  You have to check out his work! http://joshuasmeaton.com/

I had such an awesome time with this fun, sweet couple! You both are amazing! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs