Thursday, September 8, 2011

Etsy & Pinterest.. OBSESSED

If you can't tell by now, I'm obsessed with weddings... but what kind of wedding photographer would I be if I weren't, right??  I'm quite in love with DIY/Vintage chic.  If I was married longer than 3.5 years, I would sooo want a vow renewal.  I'm craving another wedding.  Seriously, I would do one every year if I could.  I should probably clarify that I want another wedding because I love it AND because I love my husband more than life.  :)

So I'm in wedding planner mode and I have two links for you.  I started an etsy favorites page dedicated to my favorite wedding items.  And I also started a pinterest page with a wedding inspiration board.  I hope you love it as much as I do, and I can help you get inspired.

http://www.etsy.com/people/jessicacharlesphotog/favorites?ref=si_fav -- My Etsy page.  Make sure you check out both my favorite items AND shops!  You're going to want to order EVERYTHING!

http://pinterest.com/jessicacharles/ -- My Pinterest page.  Follow my wedding board for wedding inspiration, and follow my style page if you want inspiration on what to wear for your engagement shoot... or any day that ends in Y!

Welcome to my obsessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs