Friday, September 2, 2011

My "kids"

 
For those who don't know, I have a dog that's about 1 1/2 years old.  Her name is Jazz.  She's a Shar-pei mix.  We're thinking she may be mixed with some Ridgeback. 
For the past month or so, she has had an infected paw.  She couldn't stop licking, so we got her a cone.  But don't feel bad for her!  SHE LOVES THE CONE!!!  No lie.  We'll take it off, thinking she deserves a break from it.  But when it's time to put it back on, she runs up to it, BEGGING for it.  I almost feel bad when it's time for us to get rid of it.  Maybe I'll put it back on her for special occasions.  I think she thinks it's a crown.  Maybe I should decorate it with pretty jewels and ribbons.



And here's Doo.  She's the older sister.  She's fat.  She doesn't do much but sleep in one spot, get up and sleep in another spot.
 She wants you to believe she's prim and proper.

Thanks for indulging me, haha.  I'll tell them you said hello.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs