Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tiffany & Michael - Anniversary Shoot

Last year I had the honor shooting this totally awesome wedding for Tiffany & Michael.  It had to be one of the most special, beautiful, creative wedding I've been to.  It was a New Year's wedding held at Phillipe Park under this amaaazing tree.  I was SO happy to hear from Tiffany a year later, wanting to do an anniversary shoot at their wedding location!!  Knowing her creative eye, I knew it was going to be just perfect.
 
 Under the tree where they got married.
 This is a mashup of both of their vows, which hangs proudly in their home.
 And what would an anniversary be without sharing some cake.  Cute cake topper included!!

















I couldn't wait to put these side by side.  Wedding day & present day.
Congratulations on your anniversary!!!  Yall are the cuuuutest! I had a blast working with yall again!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs