Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 Year Anniversary Trip to Disney!

I know, I know.. late once again.  We went on our anniversary trip to Disney more than a month ago.  Finally, here are some of the pictures.  We went to Epcot the first day and Hollywood Studios the second day... but only felt like carrying around the camera for one day. 
We had the most perfect time.  Perfect weather and perfect company.  I was so happy to have that special time with my husband before his surgery.  Can't wait till we can go back!  I could live at Disney World.



Like my Minnie ears?



I get excited over the small things.  This is one of the boats holding the fireworks for later that night.  I always wondered what that looked like!

Japan

The only picture we have together..  and I love it.

Overlooking half of the World Showcase.

France

Inside of Moracco
 

Eating at the bakery in France is a MUST!!!!!!!
I didn't have the best view of the fireworks, but it was beautiful!! 

Thanks for indulging me in my anniversary pictures.  For real, I wish we had a photographer to follow us around, so we could have pictures of us together!  Maybe one day.
Honey, you are the glue that holds me together.  Thanks for putting up with me for the past three years.  You are amazing, and such an inspiration.  I love you with all of my heart, and can't imagine my life without you.  I am so blessed to have you as my husband!!!  LOVE YOU!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs