Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Beach Day

My sister-n-law, and family came to visit yesterday.  I love it when I get to see my two little nephews.  They light up my world.  We headed over to Clearwater Beach to play in the sand and enjoy the nice weather.  Well, it was nice in Clearwater.  Driving over the bridge to Clearwater Beach, you could see this long, thick cloud sitting on top of the entire Clearwater Beach.  It was the weirdest thing, seeing it from afar.  When we got in it, it was erie.  I felt like I was in some kind of scary movie..  i.e. The Mist!!!  I'm a wuss, and had nightmares about that movie.

Here is my youngest nephew, Aidan with his Grammy looking over him.

And this is my oldest nephew, Alex.  My best buddy. 

This sequence of pictures are my favorites. 
"Hey Alex.  Take a picture by the water"
In comes an evil seagull.
Mean bird..

Mi familia 

He was on a hunt for seashells.  I love his happy face.

Have you been to Clearwater Beach?  Do you know that HUGE pink hotel you can see from across the bridge?  This is it, practically right infront of it.

My beautiful Mother-n-law
Aidan playing with his daddy.  I could eat this little guy up.

Bryan and Alex.  This is NINE DAYS after his kidney transplant.  He's doing so awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs