Monday, May 2, 2011

Jessica and Eric's Wedding

I love backyard weddings done right.  And this wedding was nothing short of perfection.  Jessica looked beautiful in her gown.  Eric was dashing in his suit.  The wedding took place in the backyard of one of their good friends, but this wasn't just any backyard.  It was the backyard of my dreams, and it was decorated perfectly for this wedding.
The first look.

I love sweet pictures.
After the family pictures, we took a little trip down to the harbor to take more pictures.
Best cupcakes of my life.  Oh.My.God.  The Cupcake Spot is my hero.
Jessica takes the arm of her proud father, and the ceremony starts.

Jessica's dad was making a toast, and apparently was taking up too much time on the mic.  Jessica gave orders to cut him off, and the mic went dead.  Very funny moment of the night.
I got the chance to work with my buddy, Jeff from SG Mobile DJ Service again.  He kept the party going all night with my favorite songs. www.sgmobiledj.com/   I love fun dance pictures!!!

I couldn't have asked for more of a perfect wedding.  Gorgeous couple, fantastic surroundings, delicious cupcakes, fun music and awesome guests!  Jessica & Eric, it was my honor to capture your wedding day.  Nothing but the best wishes to you both!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs