Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hope

When I knew photography was what I wanted to do, I couldn't sleep.  Literally, I would stay awake all night brainstorming on shoots..  who, where, poses, etc.  I couldn't turn my brain off.  And I would often be thinking of photographing my good friend Hope & her boyfriend Jason.  (Did that sound creepy?)  Gorgeous redhead & total rocker guy.  What photographer wouldn't be obsessed with them?

Hope & Jason are such dear friends.  Bryan and I always have the best time when they're around.  Jason plays the drums for Soul Circus Cowboys, a country band about to make it big.  They just came back from Nashville, where they made their first video.  I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Hope came to me, wanting to do something for Jason.  So we combined a Trash the Dress session with a Boudoir session, and we came up with this.  Hellooooooo gorgeous!













Working with one of my best friends was so much fun.  I can't wait to do it again, and next time it will be with Jason!!!  Ohh, that will be awesome.  Just wait.

2 comments:

hope said...

I had great time doing this shoot with you. I'm glad we got one under our belt and am looking forward to doing our other shoots as well. I'm such a goof ball in front of the camera ... Still you made me look and feel good! Your a great friend and a talented photographer. Thank you again so much:).

Anonymous said...

Jess you really make my daughter even more beautiful than she is. I don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my daughter.Thank you for the great pics, I love them.
Love Sue

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs