Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Abier & Bryan are ENGAGED!


Abier contacted me on facebook to do an engagement shoot.  As soon as I looked at her picture, I couldn't wait.  Little miss gorgeous over here reminds me of my sister.  Cute as a button.
We had a blast in Downtown Sarasota.  Abier and Bryan are the exact kind of couple that makes me love what I do.  Fun, cute.. not afraid to laugh & act up.  And they were up for anything, as you will see in the last picture.  I feel in love with photographing them, and I didn't want the session to end.  We squeezed every last bit of sunlight out of that day.
I hope you like looking at their pictures as much as I loved taking them.
So freaking adorable.


L.O.V.E.





Smile of the year award?  What do you think?



Has to be one of my favorite pictures ever.




Such a cute idea.  Loved it!












At the end of the day, Abier jumped into a fountain and had a little splashing fight.  It was a little perfect.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs