Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vasquez Family Shoot

I fully admit, family sessions intimidate me.  My comfort zone is completely with couples.  When my friend Cindy said she wanted to do a family session with her kids & grand kids... I kinda froze.  Not that I didn't want to do it.  I've worked with Cindy before & I knew how much fun she was.  But this was a lot of people & a lot of kids!  I should have known better to worry.  The whole family was just as perfect & fun as Cindy is.  My nerves calmed immediately.




This was about the highest the kite got off the ground.  Not a real windy day, but we'll pretend for the sake of the picture.

The grand kids!







I honestly think the two youngest were terrified.  You see the terror in their cute little faces?  I promise I'm nice!

Little Olivia decided this was the perfect time to take her first steps.  I couldn't be more thrilled that I was there to capture it.


Wild child threw off her clothes and started sprinting for the water.




Perfect family.  Perfect day.  Perfect shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs