Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brittany and Kraig's St. Pete Beach Wedding

Brittany and Kraig..  WOW what a couple!  I love love love them.  Just so real, so sweet.. and sooo much in love!  Kraig, I have to admit, I saw you tear up.. not once, but twice.  Which makes everything just so much sweeter!! 
The wedding venue was at the Postcard Inn in St. Pete Beach.  Really, the coolest, most retro/surfer hotel ever.. I LOVE IT!  You have to check this place out if you want a cool, unique room. 

They had a deliiiiicious candy bar.  We seriously went home with a bag STUFFED with candy.  Don't worry there was plenty to go around! 







 So I already gave you a sneak peek at their first look.  Here are a few more pictures.  They were just so perfect, never took their eyes off each other.. and yes, this was the first time I saw Kraig cry.












Just look at how he looks at her.  Their love is just so amazing.  I love how they love each other.  One million percent.

Picture perfect sunset



I'm in love with this picture.  You just want to scream and cheer with them, don't you??
Brittany, you are GORGEOUS!!!







Let's go fishin'!!
 ... and the sprinkler!!
 and I think this may be... swimming??

SKITTLES!!  Hello delicious candy bar!!

Brittany & Kraig, I just want to thank you (again) for being so sweet and welcoming to Bryan and I.  We really felt like we were a part of your family, and not just your photographers.  You two have a special kind of love and I know it will continue to grow throughout your marriage.  I look forward to hanging out with yall in the future!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs