Saturday, October 2, 2010

Refresher course

Today is Brittany and Kraig's wedding day.  You may or may not remember this couple.  This was literally, the first engagement session I ever did... back in January (I think).  I remember being soooo nervous.  Trying to think of every pose, will they like me, will they want me for their wedding, etc?  As soon as I met them, every thought and fear faded.  They were soooo hilarious.  Laughed the entire time I was with them.  Just so easy to be around.  I felt like such a nerd laughing at everything they said... but they were really funny!
I remember thinking their wedding day is sooo far away.. alas, it has finally arrived. 
Here are some pictures from their e-shoot, to refresh your memory.  Keep in mind, first eshoot.. starter equipment..  Don't judge.  I still think they have awesome pictures, if I don't say so myself.  ;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs