Thursday, June 9, 2011

Leia & Ryan's Wedding. Part I

There are so many fabulous pictures from Leia & Ryan's wedding, I have to split them up.  I'm not even done editing, but I decided to post 62 of my favorites so far.
Leia & Ryan got married at the same place Bryan and I got married 3 years ago.  It was so nice to reminisce, and even share this bond with this couple... Well, that's how I felt anyway.  I loved every moment of being there and capturing their wedding day.
Stay tuned for Part II, and their sweet love story.


As I've mentioned in their other blogs, they are both Marines, now located in Okinawa, Japan!
Taking a break from getting ready, everyone wanted to take a peek of where the wedding will be.
And this is what they saw.
On the elevator ride down...
Brotherly love


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs