Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rhonda & Mark are having a baby!

There is something about a pregnant woman.  Something gorgeous and special.  I could just sit there and soak it in, but I'm afraid that would be a lil creepy.
I'm so excited for Mark and Rhonda to meet their little baby girl, Addison.  They are so anxious, and can't wait.  I look at them together, with their two little jack russell's, and I can see how this family will be a perfect fit for such a sweet & special baby.
We started the shoot at their Wesley Chapel home, making sure the dog's are a part of the shoot.  They were so adorable.  So excited to see me, but as soon as I took out my camera, they were like WHAAAAT IS THAT??  All of a sudden, they weren't too excited to see me.













Rhonda & Mark, can't wait to see Addison!!  She's going to be such a gorgeous & so perfect!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs