Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jazz is growing!!

It's really quite incredible. We got Jazz about a month ago. Not even a month, if you want to get technical. She was so cute and little, weighing in at 7lbs. Now, as of Feb 23rd, she has DOUBLED in size! More, actually. She is now 15lbs!! My little girl is growing up so fast. She sleeps inbetween Bryan and I at night, taking up the entire middle, leaving us practically fighting for the ends. If she's doing that at 15lbs, I'm scared to know how she'll be at 40lbs. Yikes! I have a feeling we'll be finding out soon. She's like a little weed. She grows right before my eyes.

To refresh your memory, this is Jazz the day after we first got her.


She was so itsy bitsy!!



This is Jazz now. She's HUGE!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs