Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Myrtice + Willie

I have the best job. I really do! I get to meet and hang out with the sweetest people. Bryan and I met Willie and Myrtice, aka Tay in Downtown St. Pete this past weekend. Again, not the best weather, but had the best time! What a fun, sassy couple! They brought their little puppy Ceasar, who is seriously, the cutest puppy I have ever seen!! Cute puppy for a cute couple!! Tay is half hawaiian, gorgeous skin tone! And I love how she's always wearing flowers in her hair. So cute!! I wish I could pull that off. And let me tell you... Wille has the best smile I have ever seen on a guy. So genuine and CUTE!! I sincerely enjoyed shooting this couple. I can't wait for their wedding in October!!































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs