Saturday, February 27, 2010

Momma's got a brand new toy!

I'm so physced!! I just got a new lens.. (and I'm about to get nerdy on you).. AND IT'S SO PRETTY!!! I think I'm in love. It's a Nikon 35mm f/1.8, for those who wants to know. After Bryan and I bought it, I opened it up in the car, taking pictures of Bryan, my shoes in the window, my wedding rings, the radio, steering wheel, you name it. We went to go get sushi and I was so excited about my purchase, I took it in with us. Maybe the waitress thought I was crazy? Who cares, I'm one big happy, nerdy photographer. I took pictures of the water, sushi, hubby... probably about 5 pictures of each. FABULOUS lens. Let me say that again, FABULOUS!! I'm a little too much excited about tomorrow's shoot. It's a maternity shoot, and I can't wait to see how this lens will perform. I'm beaming from ear to ear and I know I won't get any sleep tonight.


So without further adieu, I give you water & sushi!!!
Check back soon for the maternity pictures!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs