Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good times with the Inlaws

I've become THAT person. Yes, the person who walks around with my camera.. everywhere I go.. there I am, in your face, clicking away. Bryan and I went to Orlando this past weekend to visit with his family... my new family. We took Jazz up with us, and this was her first time staying the night somewhere other than her home. She got to meet and play with Sam, my nephew's beautiful chow mix. So I clicked away with my camera, catching every moment I could. Here are some of my favorites.

This is my honey, Bryan. My love.


He will kill me for posting this picture. So I better do it before he catches me. I think its so cute and shows how adorable is. LOVE YOU, HONEY!


This is Sam.


Jazz, looking all depressed. Oh, the hard life of a dog.


Sniff Sniff


It must be a treat that has her attention. Look at that focus!


My first nephew. Must be the tv that has his attention. Look at that focus!

My second nephew. I don't know if it's possible to be any cuter. Wait, its just been confirmed. It's impossible.


I think this is in the running of being my favorite picture ever.


Big, beautiful eyes this kid has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs