Friday, March 26, 2010

Taryn- The Rad Grad Girl

Haha, ok I know that title is a little cheesy.. maybe a lot cheesy. I couldn't help myself, because Taryn ROCKS! The eyes on this girl are amazing!! I met Taryn, her Aunt Trisha and her fiancee' Chauncey for a double shoot! Graduation pics and engagement pics in one day, I could barely contain my happiness. It was a beautiful, gorgeous day. Perfect day for pictures. It was a little weird though. I think it was the first time in months that I was a little "misty".. or "shiny" if you will. I'm NOT looking forward to the summer heat. We all got a little red from being outside for so long on wednesday. I'll remember next time to put on my sunscreen.

I was amazed how natural Taryn was in front of the camera. I barely had to tell her to do anything! She just went right doing these really awesome poses! Looking like she's been doing this for years! I was all giddy, screaming "OOH STAY THERE!" Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. Here are some of my favorites from her shoot. Trisha & Chauncey's engagement pictures are to make their blog appearance soon!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs