Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Website coming soon and introducing OBSESSED!

I am SO excited! My husband Bryan is working on a website for me, and it looks HOT!! Hopefully it will be ready soon. It will have all the normal business stuff, including pricing. For now, I hope you are enjoying my blog. I'm enjoying having it. When I get my website, I will still have this blog, and there will even be a tab for it.

This month I'm having a March special.. FOR MARCH ONLY. $70 for a 2-3 photo shoot of your choice (45+ min traveling fee not included). Book soon!!

Now I would like to introduce a new addition to my blog. Its called Obsessed! Because I have a obsessive personality. When I find something I like, its all I do. Bryan can concur with this statement. But when I find something I love, I want to shout it from the rooftops. So luckily I have a blog.
  • I'm not a milk fan. I've been drinking soy milk for the longest time. But now there something even better! Silk is making ALMOND milk, and even better than THAT is VANILLA almond milk. Yummy enough to drink as dessert.

  • I'm all about sales!! And Dillards have the mother of all sales last weekend. I saved $186!!! You heard right! Calvin Klien, BCBGMAXAZRIA, and two other fabulous dresses all for $100!! Telling you about it is like reliving it all over again, and I'm getting so excited. You should have seen my in the dressing room. You know the happy dance you do when you know no one is looking? That was me.

  • American Idol- Who is watching this season? Like every season, (excluding the David Cook season) I've been disappointed with nearly everyone. This season is no exception. BUT I am obsessed over Crystal Bowersox!!! I love this rocker girl! I love how she is totally her own person, not caring about glaming it up for the camera, and she's there to SING! And singing is the thing she does best. I'll be first in line to get her cd for sure! Andrew Garcia also rocks my socks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs