Friday, July 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, here we are!  Officially & happily homeowners!  We couldn't be more proud.  This house is so much better than I could have ever imagined.  I love every inch.  The previous owners moved out of state, and decided to sell all of their furniture.  So when it looks like someone already lives here, you'll know why.  Would you like a tour? 


This was the moment I've been waiting for.  The "SOLD" picture. 

I'll be painting a white pickett fence at some point.  It's going to be so cute!

Oooh, the story of Wildman.  Apparently we have a semi-famous house here in St. Pete.  A few owners ago, this man named Wildman built an underground layer to grow his ummm, plants.  This secret basement was accessible through a tiny secret hole he made in one of the closets.  When he died, officials found a whole "garden" underneath the house, filled it up and sealed the hole.


I've always dreamed about having a beautiful red door.

Opening the door to our new home for the first time.

Bryan hates this picture.  But I love it.

My new office/consultation area.

Hello homeowner.

Dining room, leading to the great room.

I guess I need to learn how to cook in a kitchen this gorgeous.





Another view of my favorite room.  First time I saw it in person, it took my breath away, and I knew I had to have this house.



Master Bedroom.  I didn't realize how huge this room was until we put our bed in it.  Half of the room is completely empty.  I sense some shopping in our future.

I never thought I'd fall in love with a stairway.

I love my house.  Isn't she gorgeous!? 
Thanks for letting me share it with you!

1 comments:

J.Mo said...

Ohhhhh my. Your home is BEAUTIFUL! <3 I am so happy for you...and a little jealous ;)

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs