Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dave & Erica are MARRIED!!!

I met Dave through my husband, Bryan.  Dave & Bryan met through work, and they became good friends and Dave ended up being in our bridal party!  He was the guy who lit up the dance floor with his fancy feet work.  Watching him was the highlight of the reception.  I knew he had a long-time girlfriend, and she was supposed to be there, but her car died on her that day.  I was super excited when I finally got to meet her!  She was even cuter and sweeter than I imagined!  And we became instant friends.  She has the most infectious smile and laugh.
They are a no fuss kind of couple, so once they (finally) got engaged, a cruise ship wedding seemed to fit them perfectly.  The wedding came with the ship's own photographer for the ceremony, but I wanted to be there when they got ready, and make sure they have those moments captured.  It's my favorite part of the day, afterall!

Yes, I fell in love with her shoes.  Madly in love.  Studded Gianni Bini.  Yes.  Please & thank you.


On the cruise, after the wedding, Erica's sister got engaged!  This is the future groom.







From the hotel where they got ready, we then moved to the cruise ship to do the last minute details.  Her dress... I'm speechless.  It was amazing!






Dave & Erica, I couldn't be happier for the two of you.  Bryan & I are so blessed to have the both of you in our lives.  You are two of the sweetest people we know!  And we are so glad that you two can finally call each other husband & wife!  Congratulations!!  Love yall!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs