Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alyssa + Evan

Alyssa emailed me one day, asking about head shots for her college application.  She's applying to an acting school in NYC (forgive me, I forgot the name!).  She is my kind of girl, loving the arts.  Not only is she an actress, but she's a singer AND a dancer.  She currently works at Busch Gardens as a dancer!  How cool is that??  So we were talking about doing her head shots, and I invited her boyfriend, Evan to come along and take some pictures with her when we were done with the head shots.  She told me that he's moving back to Ohio (where they both are from) a few nights later.  So we planned a bright and early morning shoot the day he had to move.  So we met up at 6:30am...!!!  After a sleepless night of a 40lb puppy jumping on me, crying for me to let her outside 3x's, I was very happy that our first place to shoot was starbucks.  My happy place. 

6:30am: Starbucks.  All three of us get the most delicious drink..  Iced White Chocolate Mocha Latte.  It is good.  I mean GOOD!  We go outside and start taking cute "here I am with my coffee and my honey" pictures.  Both gorgeous kids.  Really, gorgeous.  And guess what..  it wasn't so unbearably, "I want to shave my head because it's so hot" hot.  Which was refreshing.  I should do more of my shoots at dawn.



Iced White Chocolate Mocha Latte..  hello beautiful.


I wanted to take some pictures from the inside looking out, but the windows were all dewed up.  I asked the barista if it would be ok if I wiped down the windows, and she told me I'm not allowed to take pictures at Starbucks.. like at all!!  Who knew?  It's a good thing we already got some cute pics already outside.








I just love her expression.

Alyssa, you are one gorgeous babe!











It started getting hotter and hotter, and it was only 9am.  Ugh, I can't stand the heat.  And after tons of awesome shots, and almost getting mauled to death by hungry, vicious seagulls, we decided to call it a day.  What a fun day!  Alyssa, when you get famous, don't forget the little people!!

2 comments:

Jacob Bruce said...

Very nice job on the pic's Jessica!! What kind of camera do U use?

Jessica Charles said...

Nikon D300.. thanks Jacob!

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs