Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peanut Butter and I think I'm going to die.

My dog, Jazz, LOVES peanut butter.  It's cute when you even say the words, she licks her lips... like she can just taste it!  So she has her very own jar.  We dip her new and used raw hides in the peanut butter jar, covering the tip, and she just goes to town.  Well, here's the problem.  The jar that WAS hers is really small.  Her raw hides couldn't fit in it, so I got her a bigger jar, and stored the small jar in the pantry for refilling purposes.  Can you see where I'm going with this story?  Well yesterday, I turn into Old Mother Hubbard with nothing in my cupboard... except for a yummy jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread.  Yes, I made myself a peanut butter and honey half sandwich.  Jazz totally looked at me like "why the heck are you eating my peanut butter?"..  And I just told her that this is my treat, and gave her some of her own. 
Fast forward to the middle of the night, Jazz wakes me up to go potty.  (I know I need to break this habit of hers.)  So our routine is I get up with her, let her go potty, put her in the crate in the living room and I fall asleep on the sofa.  Well this particular night, I decided to have a little bit of PB before I go back to sleep.  I put the yummy, but filthy substance in my mouth, and instantly realize "omg, I'm eating the dog's peanut butter.. omg, omg, omg.."  I spit out what was in my mouth and washed and gargled like crazy.  EW!  I mean, ewwwwww..   If I don't die of some kind of dog germ disease, I think I'll die from being so disgusted!  Bleck!!
Here is my favorite picture of her from a few months ago.  I think it's time I take some more of her.

1 comments:

raquel sergio said...

aww I love peanut butter too!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs