Thursday, August 26, 2010

Erin + Pete 1940's Vintage shoot

I had the pleasure of second shooting an e-shoot with Basia Mille Photography.  It was awesome, to say the least.  A very cool, 1940's vintage military shoot.  Meet Erin and Pete.  Pete just got back from Iraq, and they came up with the idea for him to wear his uniform for half of the shoot.  And tell me, how perfect can this be??  They totally and completely look the part of a 1940's couple.  I told them that if I ever met them after that day, I would have no idea who they are because they are SO 40's!!  Totally loved this shoot.  Had so much fun the entire time, sweating and all... (gotta love Florida summers).  And I LOVE Erin & Pete, and how they love each other. 









Let me introduce to you, the BIG yellow balloon.






I don't do alot of pictures like this, but this totally reminded me of Pleasantville.








1 comments:

Raquel Sergio said...

You did an amazing job :)

XOXO

-Raquel Sergio

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs