Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New referral bonus!

Because I have so many awesome brides and grooms who have told their engaged friends and family members about me, I wanted to say a special thank you. 

If you refer two couples to me, and the end up signing with me, you get either ONE FREE EXTRA HOUR at your wedding, or if your wedding has already past, or you're one of my family session clients, you get a FREE photo session of your choice.  This could be absolutely anything..  family shoot, trash the dress, boudoir, or just a session with you and your love. 

Just remember, they have to sign a contract with one of my wedding packages. 

Here's a sneak peek from the wedding Bryan and I shot over the weekend.  Will post more soon!

Thank you so much for all the awesome support from my beautiful friends, family and brides and grooms.  Yall are the best.  Much, much love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs