Thursday, January 28, 2010

Graduations and Congratulations

I really have the best sisters I could have ever possibly have. Both of them are smart, gorgeous and freaking hilarious. This past weekend, my youngest sister Katie graduated with her marketing degree from Southeastern University in Hammond, La. This makes her the first college graduate of the family!! No way!! My little sister is now a college graduate! This is a little weird for me. I still have dreams about her being a little goofy 5 year old with the cutest curly hair you’ve ever seen. Granted, I’m only 4 years older than her, its so weird to see she’s so grown up. While we were in town for her graduation, I had the honor of shooting her graduation pictures. She was such a great model, like I said… she’s gorgeous! She made my job easy, not to mention so much FUN!! I posted some pics already, but I wanted to dedicate a blog to her. Curly Top, this is for you!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs