Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yay for Christmas... and Gingerbread Lattes!

So it’s my favorite time of year… for multiple reasons, really too many to name. First and most important, getting to spend time with family, watching Christmas movies together, eating Christmas cookies (or beignets in my family’s case), etc. Really its the best time! I have two really awesome families. I’m so blessed!! Second, the cool weather. We finally get a break from this miserable Florida heat. 70 degrees, not too bad!! I can step outside without immediately breaking into a sweat. Third, SHOPPING!! I mean, what girl doesn’t love shopping?? Great sales, great stuff, the crinkling of the plastic bags… and I can get away with it.. because its christmas! And of course, the most delicious, yummiest drink you’ll ever drink is being sold only at this time of year. Yes, the heavenly Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. The sweet, foamy gingerbready goodness on my taste buds sends me to my happy place. The same happy place I go whenever I shop.

I hope this Christmas is filled with your family, friends, and memories on top of memories. Merry Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs