Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marissa

A few weeks ago I got an email from an old friend. She told me she's coming in town from Missouri for business, and she wanted to know if I could do her pictures. I immediately said yes for a few reasons. One, because she's one of my old best friends from Elementary School.. We lived just a few houses down from each other and spent practically every day together. Its been years since I've seen her, and I knew it would be great getting to see her again. The other reason why I jumped at this opportunity is because she is completely and utterly gorgeous!! She always has been. I remember being extremely jealous of her long, beautiful hair. Life just isn't fair sometimes. But I knew my job would be easy as pie!

So I met up with Marissa & her friend Emily at Clearwater Beach, talked about old times and whats new. We told Emily all about our Louisiana food, and how nowhere else can compare. We talked about her little daughter, a sassy 3 year old who prefers to sleep in a cat litter sized tupperware container than her own bed. Complete with blankets and pillows and everything! How cute can you get?

We took tons of pictures on the beach, by the pier, on the rocks.. which we got in trouble for, but the pictures were definetly worth it! Here's to old friendships and new memories. Love you Marissa!!





















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs