Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Beachy

Beach weddings are the best!! Don’t you agree? Nothing like saying your vows to the love of your life next to the ocean!! I mean come on, doesn’t get any better than that. Minus my fear of seagulls, this wedding was perfect. I got to shoot this FABULOUS couple from Michigan, who came down for their destination wedding at Fort DeSoto Park in St. Petersburg, FL. Very sweet, very intimate. Angela and Terry were so darling and I had so much fun. And what a beautiful couple! I mean Angela has the most gorgeous skin, any woman would kill for. And Terry’s eyes are a photographer’s dream. I wish them nothing but the best of luck, and many many years of wedded bliss! Congratulations guys!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs