Thursday, January 28, 2010

I found it!!


Have you ever felt lost? Like the kind of lost where you don’t know what you’re doing, or even what you should be doing. I’ve felt that way, pretty much my whole life! Not knowing what I want to do “when I grow up”, and trying to figure out what was missing in this huge void. And then I found photography. It’s like a huge spotlight shined down and I heard the angels! I finally figured it out!! Why didn’t I think of this before? I mean I’ve always loved photography. It only makes sense to make this my full-time passion, right?? Well, since I’ve gotten my camera, I’ve learned so much and I can’t put my camera down. I mean I even have trouble sleeping at night because I’m too busy thinking about different poses, different places, different people! Not only has the burden been lifted off of my shoulders to figure out a career path, I found something I’m completely passionate about!! Really, how many people get to live out their passions?? I’m just excited where this will take me.

This past weekend, my husband Bryan and I took a little hike in Weedon Island Preserve here in St. Petersburg, FL. What a gorgeous place! So quiet, peaceful.. I seriously felt like I was distrubing the peace with the clicking of my camera shutter. Thats how quiet it was! I loved the boardwalks and the mangroves you could really see in the low tide. We’re definetly going back, and walking a different route, discover everything there is to discover there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs