Friday, May 14, 2010

Angelle and Beau

I spent the past 10 days in my favorite city, NEW ORLEANS!! I got to see most of my family and friends, 10 days is just not long enough! But I had the best time. I miss it already.

Ok, I have to be honest. I think this may be my favorite shoot yet. Meet my sister, Angelle and her boyfriend, Beau. When she heard I was coming to town, she told me she wanted pictures of her and Beau, and I was totally for it!! Seriously, I have two of the best, funniest and most gorgeous sisters on the planet. They are both so photogenic and FUN!! So I knew this shoot was going to be a blast.
Beau is from the sticks of Raceland, LA. His grandpa has this amazing cow field as his backyard. As soon as I saw it, I knew that's where we HAD to do our shoot. Avoid the gigantic cow patties, semi freak out when the cows started walking towards us... but this field was PERFECT!

Angelle and Beau-- Love yall! And I wish yall nothing but happiness!!





































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs