Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mother's Day with my family

Meet my family. My beautiful mother and two sisters. I got to go back home to New Orleans for 10 days earlier this month. 10 days packed with so much fun, laughter, activities and food!! I just wanted to share some of the pictures I took on Mothers day. Perfect day!



I have no idea. But I love it.


One of the street performers in the French Quarter. He was so hilarious!


My gorgeous mother!



One of the only pictures I have with me in it, since Bryan wasn't able to come with me this trip. I do, however, have plenty of pictures of me being completely out of focus.


I love this sweet picture of my family.


My mom put in my sisters hair extensions. What's better than a mullet? A curly on top, straight at the bottom mullet!!!


I got this cute headband at the French Quarter. Here Katie is being my model.




For Mother's Day, we took my mom to brunch at Muriel's in the French Quarter. What and experience!! The food was completely out of this world. If you get the chance, you definitely need to go.

MIMOSAS!!


Crawfish and Goatcheese Crepes


BBQ Oysters


Already halfway eaten Crawfish Cakes Benedict


Creme Brulee


Bread Pudding with Candied Pecans
Side note: Please continue to keep Louisiana and the entire gulf coast in your prayers. The wildlife, fisherman and seafood industry is in major crisis. Completely breaks my heart. Thank you for the prayers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs