Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tiffany and Michael's Wedding Blog. Part 1

I'm in the middle of working on Tiffany and Michael's wedding pictures.  LOVE this wedding!!!  Infact, I love it so much, I couldn't wait to show you.  Here is a blog dedicated to getting ready and details.  I can't wait to show you the rest.  This girl has some serious style.  If I could do my wedding over again, I'd take tips from this girl.


This lil guy had a fascination with cameras.

Excuse me for my obsession with these Badgley Mischka shoes.
I would seriously have a second wedding for these shoes. 

How adorable and perfect are these invitations? 

Yes, more shoes.

How appropriate.
I love love love her wedding dress.

This is her reception dress.  I think my heart skipped a beat.

Tiffany has a blog on weddingbee.com.  http://www.weddingbee.com/author/rainbow/  The people at Wedding Bee sends out these teeny bees to their bloggers, and the post the pictures on the blog.  I adore it.

For the rest of the pictures of Tiffany & Michael's beautiful wedding, stay tuned.  You are going to LOVE what comes next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs