Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Oystas

For my birthday, Bryan found a recipe for my favorite thing in the world, from my favorite restaurant in the world.  Charbroiled Oysters from none other than Drago's in Metairie/New Orleans.  World, it doesn't get any better than this.  I promise you.
And this leads me to my Drago's shout out.
If you are ever in the New Orleans area, Drago's is a must, as well as these delicious oysters.  And while you're there, get the crab salad, gumbo, stuffed lobster & bread pudding.  Oh, and you may want to go in your stretchy pants, because it's a lot of food.  And be sure to ask for my sister, Angelle at the bar, and tell her I sent you.  It's a good thing we don't live there, because Bryan and I would live in this restaurant.. and get very, very fat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs