Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bryan & Jessica --- THAT'S US!

It was time that Bryan and I had more pictures of ourselves.. together.  Besides our wedding pictures, we didn't have any pictures, much less professional pictures of us.  Also, I'm re-doing my website, and I wanted more pictures of both myself and Bryan to put up. 
I called my good friend and fellow photographer, Ali from Ali Dawn Photography.  I expressed how incredibly nervous I was to be on the other side of the camera.  My comfort zone is behind the camera, never ever in front!  But Ali made me feel so comfortable!  We had such a fabulous time, and the weather was AMAZING!  Let me tell you, at this time of the year, Florida feels like a sauna, and we're not even to the hottest time of the year yet.  Someone must love me up there, because the day of our shoot, there was a "cold" front coming through, and the temperature was 81 degrees, cool and breezy.  Perfect day, beautiful light, awesome field.
Thanks again to the lovely and talented Ali Dawn!  I'm in love with these pictures you captured.  Perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs