Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Carney Family

I met Lisa, a local wedding planner, through a mutual friend in the wedding industry.  She wanted to do some pictures for her website, and brought her adorable family along for some pictures as well.  Let me tell you, I craved having kids while watching this family play together.  Chase, their lively 2 year old.. well, let's just say he's appropriately named.  :)  So cute.  He kept saying "beach" "beach" "beach".... Sorry kid, you're at a park.  But I don't think he cared.  He had a fabulous time running around. 

If you're in the market for a fabulous wedding planner, check out Lisa with Storybook Weddings, LLC.  She's super sweet and mega talented!!  I can't wait to work with her one day!  http://storybookweddingsllc.com/index.html

I told him to run to me, and he ran right up to my camera.  I was very surprised that my camera was able to focus since he was so close!  But he did, and you can even see me in his eye.  Look ma!  I'm famous!
Chase's pants kept falling down, and I loved it!
My favorite picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs