Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Leia and Ryan's Trash The Dress Shoot!!

I was dancing around my living room when I read that Leia and Ryan wanted to do a Trash the Dress session.  I've always wanted to do one, but never had the pleasure.  I couldn't stop thinking about it, and what I wanted to do with it.  So the day after their beach wedding, we headed down the coast to Pass-A-Grille and let our hearts and our ideas go crazy.  I'm in love with this couple and everything about this couple.  So gorgeous and fun, and of course, completely in love with each other.  What more could I ask for?  I'm the luckiest photographer in the world.
HOTNESS!!
Oh, your babies are going to be beautiful.
The sunset & the water were perfect.
Leia & Ryan are both Marines, and currently in the process of moving to Okinawa, Japan.  Good luck in your move, guys!  I can't wait to share your wedding pictures with you.  I adore each and every bit of the two of you.  And THANK YOU for trusting me to trash your gorgeous wedding dress!!!!

1 comments:

Bára Miller said...

Beautiful photos and the bride looks absolutely stunning!
Jessica, where is the wall painting in your very fist photo, if you don't mind sharing?

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs