Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ana and Paulo's Miami Wedding

This wedding, to put it simply, WAS AMAZING!!  Total vintage/DIY.  And to make a beautiful wedding even more beautiful, Ana and Paulo are the most gorgeous couple you will ever lay eyes on.  I promise you.  And, my goodness are they sweet!  Totally the kind of people other people strive to be.  Amazing inside and out.  Their love for God is so pure and genuine.  Paulo is studying to be a pastor, and Ana is a nurse.  Two totally selfless people.  I couldn't be happier for them and their new marriage.
The wedding took place in Miami.  I was very much looking forward to this wedding on so many levels.  My BFF Raquel, from Raquel Sergio Photography assisted me, and I was so happy that she did.  We had a blast!!  Bryan came with us, but I didn't want to exhaust him since he's still recovering from his surgery.  So he was mainly our driver.. Can I just say how thankful I am for my husband???  He is my rock.  Without him, I would be insane.

Back to Ana and Paulo and their amazing, beautiful, gorgeous wedding. 
Ana, your beauty is unmatched.

Ok, this was a first for me.  Raquel and I were allowed into the men's restroom.  I felt like I was tapping into my rebel side.  Living on the edge.
Like Ana, Paulo is extremely good looking.  Can you imagine what their kids are going to look like??

I think my heart stopped when I saw how high this kid flew.

Ana and Paulo, you two are just so amazing, and even better together.  Congratulations on your new life as a married couple.  I know you two are going to stand the test of time, and do amazing things.  You better call me when you come back to town!!  Your "day after session" is soooo on!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...Not only are they a gorgeous couple, but the love they have for eachother is clearly seen on these WONDERFUL pictures you took! Anita & Paulo...All the Best the world can offer and may you two have 2 sets of Twins..Hehehe

Giselle Valerio

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs