Saturday, March 5, 2011

April and Geoff's Wedding

I love when brides wear FABULOUS shoes.  April went red, bold and sexy!  And I love the ruffles.  I'm a girl who LOVES ruffles!
I haven't done this with any of my brides, but when April invited me to go along with her and some of her girlfriends to go DRESS SHOPPING, how could I pass up??  Besides photography (of course), dress shopping is my favorite thing about the pre-wedding process!!  It was such an honor to be there.  While April tried on tons of stunning dresses, this winner was picked a day I wasn't there.  I'm in love with this dress.  April, you did fabulous.  You had the perfect dress.
Beautiful shoes, yes please.
You had me at "Bayou".
I heart these flower girl shoes.  I told her "there's no place like home" and she clicked her heels.
She then proceeded to show me her ballet skills, which she also did when she thought no one was looking.  What a sweet, sweet little darling heart.
One of my favorite parts of the whole wedding day, seeing the groom's reaction to his bride walking down the aisle.
My favorite picture from the day.
April, you are one heck of a gorgeous bride.
I love choreographed Father/Daughter dances.
It was a fun mash-up of all those fun dance songs.
Best. Grandpa. Ever
Besides Grandpa, this kid was the hit of the party.  I asked where he learned to dance and he said he was "self taught".  I'm thinking about getting lessons.
Taken from the DJ balcony

Turn off the flash, and turn the shutter speed reaaaal slow.  Settings for this picture.  ISO 3200, f/1.8, 1/3 sec, 17mm
They got a fabulous bubble send off.

April and Geoff, what can I say?  Your wedding was absolutely perfect.  You two are the epitome of the perfect couple.  I was so thrilled to be a part of your beautiful, fun wedding.  April, you're my soul sister, and I knew it from your first email to me.   I can't wait to hang out more with you!  I hope you're having a fabulous time in Cali.  Yall rock.  Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs