Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rachel and Geoff's Eshoot

You're going to love this.  I love this so much, I want to scream.
Rachel and Geoff are so beyond awesome.  When I met them, we were talking about eshoot ideas, and Geoff mentioned his mom has this amazing classic Tbird.  My heart skipped a beat, and I think I actually screamed out loud in Starbucks.  Since it was mentioned, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.  It was worth the wait.  I love this eshoot with a passion.
Rachel and Geoff were so hilarious.  At first they admited they didn't know how to "act" in front of the camera.  But they warmed up by constantly making jokes and having a good time.  They are super comfortable together, and it totally shows.  And not only funny, but HELLO aren't they gorgeous!?!  Man, seriously, I'm the luckiest photographer in the world.  I have amazing couples.

Their wedding is going to be New Year's Eve, so just wait for those pictures.  Their wedding will be amazing.

How freaking awesome is this car???

I want to screaaaam, I love this couple so much.
Um, YOWZA!!
My favorite pic ever.
There is something about this couple.. ok, well EVERYTHING about this couple that makes me want to smile.
I seriously couldn't have asked for anything better.  Rachel and Geoff, you two are rock stars.  I had absolutely too much fun photographing your eshoot.  I definitely can't wait for your New Years Eve wedding.  I know it will be out of this world.

Here's a little "behind the scenes" picture.


1 comments:

Kenisha Rogers said...

This is the BEST e-shoot ever!!!!!!! Love the concept and it was sooo wonderfully photographed!!! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs