Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jeff and Krystle's Surprise Proposal

I met Jeff at a wedding we worked on together.  He's the DJ at SG Mobile DJ Service.  Awesome DJ, if you're in the market for one.  http://www.sgmobiledj.com/
We became instant FB buddies, and it was brought up a while ago that we could do this shoot, and in the middle of it, he would propose!  I loved the idea, but put it on the back burner until he got the ring.  Then I talked to a friend of mine who is interested in photography.  I decided to set up a mock shoot to see how she'd do, but I just needed models.  So I asked Jeff if he and Krystle would be interested, and he jumped at the opportunity and made sure he got the ring asap.  Jeff told Krystle that they are doing this to help me out, and they'll get good pictures out of the deal... which was all true!  :)  From what I heard, Krystle was putting up a fight, and absolutely didn't want her picture taken.  I was sooooooooo worried.. what if she backs out??  What if she'll have a miserable time, pre-proposal??  Luckily, she was a trooper and didn't back out, and I don't THINK she had a miserable time.
Jeff was so excited, and so nervous.  This was all we could talk about for weeks!!  Trying to plan every detail.  What to bring?  Where to do it?  When to propose?  What should be said?  It was so adorable.  Talking on facebook, he kept telling me "I have to stop smiling..  I'm being too obvious.. She's going to find out!!"
The day finally came.  My second shooter, Ashley and I met Jeff and Krystle at the park.  I was actually really nervous!!  I can only imagine how Jeff felt. 

Up until this point, Krystle had no idea what was coming.  Our cue was when he asked her "Having fun yet?"  And then Ashley and I watched this special moment happen right before our eyes.
As if you can't tell, SHE SAID YES!!!!!

Jeff and Krystle, can I just say it was such an honor to be there and to capture such an amazing moment.  I want to shout from the rooftops for you.  I couldn't be happier.  Thank you so, so, so much for letting me do this for the two of you.  From the bottom of my heart, congratulations!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs