Saturday, March 12, 2011

OBESSED

I know I don't do this nearly enough as I should if I want people to actually know what I'm talking about.  Every now and then I write a blog with all the things I'm obsessing over at this moment in time.  If you ask my husband, he will tell you that when I love something, I obsess.  I don't stop thinking about it.  I don't stop doing it.

I would say that my Glee Soundtracks would still be on my obsessed list, but my CD player in my car broke over a month ago, and I'm not exactly Ipod savvy.  Glee, I miss you.  I still sing your songs all the time. 

That leads me to my first obsession.
  • The 2011 Hyundai Tucson.  No, this isn't officially my car yet.  Believe me, I'm counting down the days.  I test drove it.  I loved it.  I narrowed down the search, and its warranties beat out the other cars I was looking at.  Did I already say I love it?  And this may sound petty, but it's turn radius is outstanding!  You could make your way around a quarter if you tried.. well, maybe not.  But I bet it would be close!  Ever since I decided this was going to be my next car, I've been researching reviews, looking at pictures..  If you're my facebook friend, you might have seen my poll for which color I should get.  Chai Bronze won.

  • The Ipad.  My love.  I depend on it for everything.  Can't decide where to eat?  Urbanspoon.  Want to play mindless games?  Angry Birds and some kind of matching dice game.  Tons of reading material, PANDORA, Tour wrist, Words with Friends and other awesome apps.. but mostly mindless games.  And I don't have to lug around my laptop to my consultations!  It's my lifeline.  Completely.
  • American Idol!!!  I was worried that it was going to be lame this year since Simon left.  I have no idea why I thought that..  STEVEN TYLER IS A JUDGE!  I love that man.  I also love Casey Abrams.  The talent that oozes of that guy.. unbelievable.  In my opinion, he's the obvious choice to win, but then again I thought the same thing about Crystal Bowersox.  My other favorites are Paul McDonald, Lauren Alaina and Pia Toscano.
  • I've recently become Pescatarian.  For those thinks that's a religion, it's not.  It's like vegetarian, but I eat fish and seafood.  It has its moments of being very difficult.  Eating out is the easy part, because who doesn't like to eat shrimp and scallops?  The hard part is eating at home, because Bryan doesn't follow my new pescatarian lifestyle.  SO, I have introduced Morningstar Farms into my life.  Bryan makes fun of me because in his mind, fake meat is nasty.  But my hot, adorable hubby couldn't be more wrong.  These patties are DELICIOUS!  The prime burgers, black bean, "turkey" and "chik'n", veggie..  I want to try the breakfasts!
  • My mascara.  Ok ladies, clumps are evil.  I've searched high and low for the perfect mascara.  And I found her.  Bare Minerals has a mascara called "Flawless Definition".  It's fabulous.   http://www.bareescentuals.com/bareMinerals-Flawless-Definition-Mascara---Black/masterflawless,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=BM_SUB_MASCARA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs