Friday, December 3, 2010

Andrea and Jake Eshoot

I love it when I meet a couple that is so fun to be with, and we click instantly.  This is exactly how I felt when I met Andrea and Jake.  They moved here to the Clearwater area a few months ago from one of my favorite states, North Carolina.  And they sound like it too.  I couldn't help myself to laugh every time Jake said something.. even if it wasn't a funny statement like "my feet got wrapped up".  I would practically roll over laughing.. (laughing WITH you, not at you.. even though you weren't laughing).  It was just adorable! 
I totally can't wait to hang out with this couple again.  So sweet, so much fun!


I love how they made each other laugh. 


Ok, can I just say that their future kids are going to have the world's cutest dimples.  That's a fact. 


I want to scream that I love this picture.  Andrea, you are so creative.  I love these paintings!!! 





This is the reason why I don't have any pictures of them sitting or laying down in the field.  CACTI!  EVERYWHERE!  IN FLORIDA!  Who knew? 

A quick wardrobe and scenery change.. 



Hello beautiful diamond, you. 


Awesome shoot, and an awesome time.  Can't wait to hang out with you guys in the future!  Your wedding will be gorgeous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs