Monday, December 6, 2010

Tasha and Kyle Eshoot

Talk about precious..  Tasha and Kyle are just that.  And funny!!  I know I say this all the time.. I'm seriously so blessed to have the best clients on the planet.  We always have so much fun on our shoots.  We took a nice ferry ride to Egmont Key, right off of Fort Desoto.  Gorgeous place..  I have to go back to take more scenic pictures.  And it couldn't have been a more beautiful day. 
Tasha came prepared with a huge bag of props, too.  My kind of girl!!!




If you happen to have a fear of turtles.. I don't know why you would.. but if you do, this island isn't the island for you.  Turtles OWN this tiny island.  Really fascinating!  This guy's name is Harry. 


5-26-11..  WEDDING DAY! 







My new favorite picture.  Tasha, you are gorgeous, mam! 


Gummi Bears are Kyle's favorite candy, so naturally they had to bring some to snack on!  Kisses!! 


Hehe, I do love this..  Cute smiles!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs